[amayausers] Re: Aaron - Cruise

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:54:27 -0700

Steve,

I will post some pictures as soon as I get a chance to go through and resize
a few of them.  Luckkily our ship, the Dawn Princess, stayed upright the
while time.  Them Alaskan water looked pretty cold and going for a swim did
not look like a fun option :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx