[amayausers.com] Re: ARC Poly Thread

  • From: "Barbara Graham" <gquackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:11:04 -0700

Let me know the size of spool and the number of them that you have
Barbara
gquackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#777 to Joe, #416 to Fred, etc...  Bulk or nothing.  I havent even thought
of a price ($3 per unopened, $1 for opened?????) Not sure, would depend on
amount on spool i guess...  Let me know if you are interested and I can try
to guestimate number of full, half full and quarter full spools. Thanks...