[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA for sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:26:36 UT

This message was posted by KevinB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/838.html

I have an AMAYA that we purchased new in Dec of 2004 with the Pro Plus
software.  All the hoops that originally came with the package and (2) 7.5
square hoop plus the Fast Frames.
(1) Stich erasers
Fast Frames
(2) WACF
Stand
Hundreds of bobins
Backing - white and black
Solvy, needles, Oil, etc
Dakota 8000 design package
Balboa collection
UPS Power backup
plus lots more......

We used this machine for a short season of softball and then odd jobs here and
there.  It was my idea to have my wife do all the work as a home business.  She
entertained me by going along for a while.
It has less than 2,000,000 stitches on it, and new rotary hook. I hate to see
it go but I must.
I am asking $8700 for everything I have.

I also have a variety of approx 700 t-shirts that are available.

Located in the SF Bay area.