[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA XT machines & accessories for sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:43:31 UT

This message was posted by Lorna1957 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/208.html

I have 2 No. Amaya XT machines and accessories for sale. Details are listed
below.

1 AMAYA OS software & training CDs
2 No. AMAYA Carts
2 power cord US 110V
2 Wide Angle Driver XT
4 Wide Angle Cap Frames
1 Wide Angle Gauge

1 copy Design Shop Pro Plus

4 no. 18 cm round hoops
4 no. 15 cm round hoops
4 no. 30 cm by 40cm round hoops
1 no AMAYA starter kit
Various thread cones

I am based in Kingston Jamaica, where the machines are located. They were
purchased in August 2007 and have been kept in air-conditioned premises and
serviced on programme.
The asking price for the whole package is US$20k. Prospective buyers would have
to pay for shipping etc into the USA, so there is some room for negotiation.

Thank you