[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA OS will not start up!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:26:20 UT

This message was posted by Monkeytree on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/695.html

My AMAYA OS 2004 will not start up.  I had my laptop disconnected from the
machine for several days, using it in the house.  Here is my series of events
since.  First, when I would open OS I got a msg like "ethernet connection
error, restart computer", of course I have done that several times with no
change.  Now, AMAYA opens but only partially - I can view designs, but no way
to stitch, etc.  I purchased & replaced the CAT5/ethernet cable. I tried to
re-config machine, but it doesn't even show in the list.  There is power to the
machine it does come on.  I even un-installed & re-installed AMAYA OS.  What
now????  And of course, this only happens when I have a deadline of this
morning!