[amayausers.com] Re: A Shout Out For Melco

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:25:29 UT

This message was posted by Mary on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/785.html

I would like to give Melco and the training dept. a shout out for their
"Embroidery Placement" packet, the handout for "Setting Presser Foot Height"
and the handout for "Small Lettering" that they gave out when I took the
training class two years ago.
I am using the embroidery placement packet today. A week doesn't go by that I
don't use one of those guides that they provided to us during the training. I'm
sure I could have found out the info online, but that takes away vaulable time,
which none of us can afford while trying to build up our businesses.
So, thank you to Melco and the trainers for supplying these invaluable tools
that we have come to depend on.
I feel better now! I just had to get that off my chest....lol
Mary