[amayausers] Re: 3d foam questions

  • From: "Silver Star Embroidery" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:49:44 -0800

Ron,

It depends on how wide your column is. A 2.0 should cover it but you
could get away less on a narrower column. I like place a short (10pt)
walk stitch about 5 pts in from the edge and it helps precut the foam.
Leaves less fuzziness when your done. Also cap off any ends that don't
come to a point to keep the foam from popping out.

Janel Harris
Silver Star Embroidery
www.silverstarembroidery.com