[amayausers.com] Re: 3D Foam Revisited

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:16:24 UT

This message was posted by Ricky Herman on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/914.html

I would like to thank everyone for there input, now i'm trying to figure out
something else. I'm ok with the digitizing part, now after the stitching is
done and the foam torn off, there are little pieces of foam sticking out. Is
there anyway to prevent this from happening, or is there anyway to get rid of
them. It looks ok, but not as professional as I would like.Please help.Someone
brought me in a sample from another shop, and you can't see anything sticking
out, it was as if the foam was cut to fit underneath the stitch work.