[amayausers.com] Re: 2009 Amaya XT For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:49:28 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1093.html#000004

We had  A LOT of trouble with caps and our XT in the begining;
ONE- we knew next to nothing about caps
TWO- we had a bad cap frame that was kicking our buyys to the point my boss was
ready to destroy the machine!  :p

After a new cap frame, and a little (ok so A LOT) practice it is a smoother
process and I don't mind caps too much at all.

It is a HUGE learning curve, that is for sure.

So I don't agree that they 'suck' persay...
but it wasn't very fun in the begining AT ALL!

Good Luck!

Laurie