[amayausers.com] Re: 19 x 14

  • From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:44:35 -1000

It will not be easy to hoop 4 times and get everything registered. But even if you put the 4 pieces together, it looks like it would do the first quarter then another and so forth. You are still going to have a push/pull problem and I would think that you would definately see the joins. If you could get just one big file, one that hasn't been put together, but digitized as just one big picture, that would be good. And I'd be sure to use heavy stabilizer to insure the least push/pull. And practice on similar materials as the final thing.

Good luck,            Juli in Kona