[ai_group] Re: web presence for this list

  • From: "Dr.X" <drx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:24:47 -0400

ARRRGG!!!. There I go again not fully explaining myself. Lol.
Where it says "DELETED" was some components that I deleted. I have to replace
them. I ran out of time. I'll do that tonight. I have a couple errands to run
then I'll be back to answer your other questions. Btw Q&A is a small part of the
whole that will lighten the load of the overall program. It's easy to detect a
question and also easy to look up an answer if it's already in a db. :-)

Ttyl.
Dr.X