[ai_group] projects

  • From: "David Garner" <dgarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:30:14 -0500

Project (page link)

Description

Status

difficulty

priority

Question <http://ai.cyberenhanced.com/links.htm>  Filter

Program to determine if a group of words is a question

Concept

Game AI <http://ai.cyberenhanced.com/links.htm>

Dumb game responder single fast exe

Concept

Files <http://ai.cyberenhanced.com/links.htm>  organizer

Assist with organizing collections of data

Concept

All encompassing <http://ai.cyberenhanced.com/links.htm>  AI

Every thought ever thunk any time any where at your disposal

Concept

Dr.X,

I'd like to see a table like above on the main AI page.

Feel free to make it a flow chart or other graphical thing if you wish.

I think it would help us get our thoughts organized.

I can't even remember all the things that have been thrown out here let
alone think about doing anything with all of them.

John's ideas alone would probably fill most of the page. ;)

Hope the table makes the trip.

David Garner