[ai_group] Re: newsreader project

  • From: "Dr.X" <drx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 00:24:14 -0400

Ok, I decided to make use of that news server on my network. Should you need to
test news reader software to interface with your AI project, you can have it
connect to the server to send and receive messages. I sent a test message so
there is at least one item to down load. This will make it easy to test so there
isn't thousands of articles to download.
The server is called: cyberenhanced.com
The group is called: ai-group

It's set up like any other news server. Port 119.

Dr.X