[ai_group] Re: help interfacing link42

  • From: John Jacques <johnj_01201@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

I've found I have to use a .bat batch file to interface. It works now,
but I'd still prefer a more efficient method. I wonder if there are any
working demos for the api out on the net? I will look.

I've found myself at a point that I must find out how to use
Link42.exe. It is intense to someone who is not an English major, well
at least it is to me. I decided to create a demo just to tell if the
sentence is a real sentence (makes sence) and not garbage. I should
have this done very soon now that I have a working interface. All I
have to do is parse it.

John

http://taxes.yahoo.com/