[ai_group] Re: ai_group Digest V1 #18

  • From: John Jacques <johnj_01201@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:26:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I never got a digest in the mail! Oh, do you sign up for the
digest too?

sendmail for Linux? I don't know, but I recall reading that it did. I'm
sure it does.
BLAT for Windows does.

BLAT -install cyberenhanced.com <username> 99 -pw <password>

This sets the default to port 99. After you type this line it tells you
what you set and what it is set for. For example if you typed -p99
where the 99 is above it sets the port # to "-p99".

You can do it when sending mail by using -p99 option

John

http://health.yahoo.com