[ai_group] Re: My idea

  • From: "David Garner" <dgarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ai_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:06:49 -0500

All,

> in concept storage:
>
> Oobject                         'beginning of concept
> Ddefinition                     'details or definition of the object
> Pproperty of object     'highest priority property of the object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Oobject                 'end of concept 'also the beginning of the
next
> concept
> Ddefinition
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Pproperty of object
> Ocar
> Dvehicle used for transportation
> Pwheels
> Pengine
> Ptransmission
> Psteering wheel
> Ptrunk
> Pseats
> Oworking for a living
> Dto provide a service in exchange for payment
> Dpaycheck
> Plabor
> Pboss
> Pemployees
> P...
> ...and so on...

I like this format.  KISS.  It's easy to read in lines in BCX (or any
other BASIC) and having the first character be a code to the content of
the line makes it real easy to decide what's in the line.

Still don't know what to do with it, but I think this format is really a
good approach to organizing the data until a more sophisticated approach
is needed.

David Garner