[agi05] Re: agi05 Digest V1 #1

  • From: brian hall <agi05@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: agi05@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:31:51 +0000

Welcome Jordi.

It's hard to return to regular life after such an intense and exciting 4
days, eh?

So any quick thoughts, comments, insights you'd throw out here in the
discussion list?

For me what I'd say is now that I've done the conference and learned so
much, I wish I could do it all again so I could learn even more! haha --
where's our time machines.  To be honest the lecture on space-time
coordinates at first I thought it was about the space-time CONTINUUM and
was looking forward to something about AGI manipulating the fabric of the
universe.  LOL

I've got some ideas for the discussion list to help make it really high
quality as I think we have a great opportunity to keep all our shared
interests going.

Cheers,

Brian.