[afrilex] WEB RESOURCES FOR AFRICAN LANGUAGES

  • From: "Gilles-Maurice de Schryver" <gillesmaurice.deschryver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wocal7-newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <afrilex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ENDANGERED-LANGUAGES-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:03:02 +0200

Dear colleagues,

A while ago, we took over the wonderful web site "WEB RESOURCES FOR AFRICAN
LANGUAGES" (www.africanlanguages.org) from Jouni Maho with the intention of
converting it to a format similar to "African Language Technology"
(AfLaT.org). Much to our regret and due to reasons of time, we have not been
able to maintain and update these pages. We are now looking for an
enthusiastic volunteer to take over the maintenance of the site and the
(popular) domain name. If necessary, we can also still host the site on the
AfLaT-server, free of charge.

Let us know at guy [at] aflat [dot] org if you're interested in this
endeavour.

Kind regards

Guy De Pauw.

* To unsubscribe from the AFRILEX Mailing List, go to
//www.freelists.org/list/afrilex, enter your e-mail address in the "User
Options" box, choose the Unsubscribe option in the "Choose an action" dropdown
list, and press "Go!"