[afrilex] Afrilex conference 2014: First circular

  • From: "Elsabe Taljard" <Elsabe.Taljard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <afrilex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:16:26 +0200

Dear Afrilex members and other interested parties

Attached is the first circular with all the latest information on the
upcoming Conference. We're hoping to see many of our lexicography
friends and colleagues in Potchefstroom!

Kind regards
Elsabé Taljard
Treasurer

Prof E Taljard
Department of African Languages / Departement Afrikatale
University of Pretoria / Universiteit van Pretoria