[adtools] Re: libgcc.so, libstdc++.so, and other strangeness

  • From: Trevor Scroggins <trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adtools@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:00:13 -0700

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Trevor Scroggins
<trevor.scroggins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Referencing
> //www.freelists.org/post/adtools/use-libgccso-instead-of-libgcc-sso ...

Also ref
//www.freelists.org/post/adtools/changes-to-make-the-gcc-buildsystem-make-shares-objects-automatically.

Shared library link tests do not use -use-dynld, so as far as I can
tell, all tests for the availability of shared libraries fail. The SDK
appears to have proper shared libraries, and the two threads above
indicate that it's somehow possible; however, the xgcc used during the
build process will not link against shared libraries unless -use-dynld
is used. I don't know how to modify the tests to include the option
when the target is ppc-amigaos.

Trev
Amiga Development tools ML - //www.freelists.org/list/adtools
Homepage...................: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/adtools