[adaptivetec] Re: problems with outlook

  • From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:11:15 -0800

Dear Claude:

I believe that you would go to the tools menu and then go to options and press enter. Tab through until you get to incoming messages and then press enter and then arrow down to html and then press the spacebar and that should select that option.

Sincerely,

Ila Wigfield
----- Original Message ----- From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>