[adaptivetec] Re: power supply

  • From: Laura Daly <laurad5117@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 04:39:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Erin, I am looking to buy a braille display myselft.  How much are you
asking for?

  Laura

Erin Morris <em_chalet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi, Wayne,

  I'm afraid I can't answer your question, but I have a question of my own.
How did you sell your display?  I have a Braille display I want to sell, and
I've listed a couple of places with no takers.  How did you go about selling
yours, and what price did you ask?

  Also, if anyone on here has any ideas, let me know.

  Thanks.

  Erin