[adaptivetec] Re: pdf files

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob.c.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 17:13:03 -0800

Garret,If the PDf file was copied on a  copy machine and emailed to you it will
come through as a  picture rather than a  document file,  If you have openbook
then there is a  solution.

You can print the document then scan it and have openbook read it, or there is
another way if you are set up for it.  While you have the PDF open use the
print function but arrow down from your regular printer to the next one, can't
remember the name, not at home on the portable.  When you hit enter to print
openbook will scan the pdf.

hope this helps

Open openbook then go to the PDF and go through the print function -----