[adaptivetec] Re: one fine day

  • From: "Judith Smith" <judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:32:39 -0700

Hi Walter,
There are some web sites, but you need eye sight to operate them.  I have my
grandson and daughter down load from limewire.com, and they pretty much have
everything.  I will try and down load your song by this weekend, but I don't
thing they want it sent to this website, as it is suppose to be used for
computer  questions.  Also, their appears to be two versions, one by Merchant,
Natalie and one by the Chiffons, and they both come on the album titled "One
Fine Day", which appears to be the soundtrack of a motion picture or movie!
Also, down loaded music I'm told is kind of big, so you might  want to email me
at:  judisongbird@xxxxxxxxx
  and send your email address so that I can forward it directly to you.
Judi----- Original Message -----