[adaptivetec] Re: managing favorites with Internet Explorer 11

  • From: "Rob Simon" <rob.c.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:44:27 -0700

David,

The following is some instructions I  got from a  training session with
Scott Blanks;

Organizing Favorites

You can rename, move, delete and other operations to keep your Favorites
orderly.  From within Internet Explorer, press Alt a for Favorites and
choose "Organize Favorites".  At this point you are in a dialog with a bunch
of buttons and a tree view of your existing favorites and folders.

You can use the Tab key to move between the buttons and the tree view.  Note
that most of the buttons have an associated hotkey like Alt M for Move and
Alt C for Create new folder.

Use the Up and Down arrow keys or first letter navigation to navigate the
tree.  Left and right arrow keys will collapse and expand a branch of the
tree (otherwise known as a folder).

Once you locate an item that you want to move, rename or delete, you can
either shift Tab back to one of the buttons or use its hotkey.  The
following is a list of hotkeys:

Rename: Alt r.

Move: Alt m.

Delete: Alt D.