[adaptivetec] Re: link to websites in email

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:08:30 -0700

Wayne,

To send a website link through email, be sure that the link is placed on its
own separate line. I find that you can successfully send a link by simply
typing www followed by the rest of the address. However, you might also need to
add the http:// in front of certain addresses. For a send mail link, again be
sure the email address is isolated on a line, and type the prefix mailto,
followed by a colon, then the email address. No spaces should be placed
anywhere in that sequence.

  Scott