[adaptivetec] Re: e: Re: problems with outlook

  • From: "Claude Everett" <ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:03:35 -0800

I looked in Options under tools, and I can't find a option related to
opening links and html addresses in incoming mail. Any other suggestions?
    Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice
everyone has a disability, it's just that some, are more aware of it than
others.
"Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of
science. Truth is what stands the test of experience."
from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even
incapable of forming such opinions."
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones."
Albert Einstein, (1879-1955)