[adaptivetec] audio discussion of Nls digital books and players

  • From: Leah Gardner <lgard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:50:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi folks,
I thought some might be interested in this presentation that I received from
another list.  It's the most indepth discussion I've heard so far concerning
the upcoming Nls digital talking book program.  One of Nls's engineers
discusses details about the players and the audio cartridges that will become
available late this year and in to 2009.  It's a really informative hour-long
presentation where many logistical questions are answered.  Enjoy.

http://easi.cc/archive/nls/lib.mp3

Leah