[adaptivetec] Re: To Sbc Users

  • From: "Roberto Gonzalez" <rgonzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:19:43 -0800

I find it very suspicious that any technician would change your password
without the approval of the customer.  If indeed this occurred then I would
take it upon myself to change it again to avoid any frivolous misintentions.
If you are an AT&T customer then you can go to
http::att.yahoo.com/changepassword
to change it yourself.

-Roberto