[adaptivetec] Lost access to my desktop folders / Windows Explorer

  • From: "David Hoffman" <davidhoffman1965@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:29:11 -0700

Hello, does anyone have some suggestions as to a fix for this. I can not
access Windows Explorer; it comes back as "not responding"

The only odd event over the last 24 hours is that I packed up my laptop
after leaving work and it was not properly shut down. Now when I start it up
I need to press F1 to allow it to complete the startup process.

I used be my eyes and best they could tell me is that the message at start
up says something about the power and to press F1 to continue or F2 to
change some settings.

It is plugged in now on a docking station

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My first call to Freedom Scientific said it was not a JAWS issue . as
expected

I need to do some school work so anything is appreciated