[adaptivetec] Re: Info for IOS devices.

  • From: "Myra Carey" <myracarey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:15:02 -0700

The one thing that makes this team so special is they get to know you personally and the are trained in using (voice over. You don't have to leave your home and it's free! I have gone to Apple, theywere nice but could not help me. This is a new service, that is been going on since March. I was on the phone for about and hour. The guy was wonderful! Myra ----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Winfield" <mwinfield83@xxxxxxxxx>