[adaptivetec] Re: I tunes accessability with JAWS

  • From: Ayaka Isono <ayaka.isono@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:54:17 -0800 (PST)

  You can also go to:
  http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/itunesscripts.html

    This is a website to download accessible Itune interface for Jaws.  I use
it and works fine.  Brian, who wrote this script is very helpful and nice guy.
You can also purchase the script.  It's very simple to use as well.

  Ayaka

john debenedetti <debenedetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello all,
I know this topic has been discussed but I wasn't focused on it at the time.
I'm wondering how accessable I tunes is with JAWS and how successful people
have been with organizing their music on their pc?
Thanks,
John

John de Benedetti
Ph. (415) 307-7774