[adaptivetec] Re: Headphones/earplugs

  • From: Moe Enguillado <enguillado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:22:52 -0800

I have found those single left chanil earpiece don't work very well with newer electronics. It has to do with the way the tips of the earpiece that plug in to the units are design. I had one that broke on me and the cheep metal tip almost got permenently stuck in my BX. They are maid of very very cheep metal and plastic parts that are not designed for every day heavy use. That is why they are plentyfull at the .98 sence store.

At 10:57 AM 12/21/2005 -0800, you wrote:

Hi All,
On my Voice Note, headphones work fine, but when I use the single, ear plug type, they don't work well. I have to crank the volume all the way up to get even a whisper. Do I need new plugs or do the plugs not work with the VN?

Thanks, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,
Lana