[adaptivetec] Re: HOW CAN ONE DO BCC FROM OUTLOOK

  • From: "Erin Chaves" <em_chalet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 07:07:22 -0400

Hi, Ila,

Try this.
Press control+N to create a new message.
Next, press alt+V to go into the 'view' menu.
The first thing you should hear is an option called 'all headers.'
If it's not the first thing you hear, arrow down until you hear that.
Press enter to enable this. You'll then be taken out of the menus automatically.
Do a shift-tab, and you should see the BCC field.

Hope this helps!

Erin in NC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ila Wigfield" <ilaw1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>