[adaptivetec] Greater responce with detailed subjectline

  • From: Martha Hitchcock <mhitchcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Micheal <michealdehart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:00:20 -0800

Hello Rob,
     I just  happened to  read your e-mail. I have not really  noticed your
e-mail before. This is not because I am ignoring you. I am a busy  grad student
 and I do not  open  every e-mail. many people  have software or devices that I
do not have. I automatically  delete these because I can not be of help.
      Just as a suggestion, you are much more likely to get a responce when you
give a spicific, detailed  subject. For example, someone  recently posted  a
subject that read "question about recording with older plex talk".I responded
immediately. I have an older plex talk and I know that  not everone does. My
plex talk was  still knewer than theirs and I was only  somewhat helpful to
them, but I was happy to respond and  try.

I hope this  helps,
Martha Hitchcock

e-mail: mhitchcock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx