[adaptivetec] Re: Are you on the ground for a while?

  • From: "geanandros@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wren771@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:57:01 -0700

Dear Garrett:

My name is Gean and I am on the freelist through adaptive technology. I am the
one that wrote you the e-mail regarding personal business on the list. I have
been working with adaptive as they are training me on my computer and the
Vector Stream. This is what the list is for.

I am not sure what you are looking for. Hopfully the info should suffice.

Gean