[adaptivetec] Re: Accessible Resume Writing Program

  • From: "Wayne" <waynedscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptivetec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:13:25 -0600

Careerbuilder.com is an excellent website.  They work very well with Jaws.  I
can speak from experience, being I am also looking for work.  But, and this is
just my opinion, you will need someone sighted to double check the resume for
spelling and looks, etc.  My suggestion is put it in a Word document.  Hope
this helps!  Wayne Scott
"This is the day the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it."