[adaptech] [Fwd: Main Menu]

  • From: <sca.lush@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adaptech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 8:33:08 -0400

For those not on either the acb radio announce list or the friends list, hear
is the mainmenu show announcement.
This is interesting because we continue something from last week.
Enjoy!
Original message follows.
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/05/13 Tue AM 01:28:27 EST
To: <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
        <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Main Menu

This week's Main Menu is the first which attempts to use the new Our
Place service of ACB Radio to augment the Main Menu show.

This week on Main Menu, Marc Mulcahy continues his series on the Gnome
graphical user environment for Unix-based operating systems.

And Noel Romey tells us all about XM Satellite Radio, showcasing a new
receiver that gives you complete access to XM on your PC.

After the show at 3 UTC, 11 Eastern, 8 Pacific, we invite you to join us
in the Main Menu technology room at http://ourplace.acbradio.org, where
Noel will be happy to talk about XM Satellite Radio and answer any
questions you may have. You may also have tips and tricks of your own
you want to share.

Main Menu airs at 1 Universal time each Wednesday, that's Tuesday
evening in the USA at 9 EDT, and 6 PDT, on ACB Radio mainstream. It
repeats continuously for 24 hours before making its way into the on
demand archives.

Visit ACB Radio at http://www.acbradio.org and choose the Mainstream
link.

        Jonathan Mosen