[accmemberdiscussion] follow the Alabama Canine Coalition on Twitter

  • From: Baba Monk <BABAMONK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:53:56 -0600

The Alabama Canine Coalition is now on Twitter. We have also linked our
facebook account to twitter so all the great articles that Donna posts to
facebook will appear on twitter.  AlaK9Coalition is how you find us on Twitter.
If you have an article or information you would like to share on facebook,
please send to Donna Noland. djsdosido@xxxxxxx

Legislative News:

SB18-Senator Marsh prefile Bill. No movement on the bill.

SB246- This bill appeared on the committee calendar and was pulled from the
schedule. It seemed the ACC was not the only organization with problems with
the language of the bill in several areas. The bill was held over in the
committee which means it could come back up. We will continue to monitor this
bill for further developments. Thanks to Brad and Eric who did some fast work
on this bill to expose the language and other flaws in this bill. Keep up the
good work guys. All of you are the eyes and ears of the ACC.  Donna Noland and
I did visit the Senate on January 20. We made some great contacts for the ACC.
Sorry this update was not sooner but sometimes information is slow in coming.
More as I have it.

If you are not a fan of the Alabama Canine Coalition on facebook, please become
a fan. We would like to have 100 fans by April. Tell all of your facebook
friends to become a fan of ACC!

Thanks for your continued support of the ACC!
Baba