[accmemberdiscussion] Tuscaloosa - City Council meeting Tues 6/8 6pm

  • From: Theresa M Cook <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALPet-Law <alpet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ACC <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 14:09:46 -0500

I saw on Facebook where people are asking for animal rescuers, animal lovers
and pet owners to attend the meeting listed above.  It seems there are some
people randomly killing animals in a neighborhood.

If you want to be on the Council agenda mail list
http://www.ci.tuscaloosa.al.us/index.aspx?nid=84.

I know some AR people plan to attend; I agree with them wanting to enforce laws
against animal cruelty but hope they don't try to introduce the AR point of
view to council members.  IMO AR people jump on educational opportunities
faster than we do.  It would be nice if someone in the area could attend to
educate our side if the opportunity arises.

Theresa
HSUS OPERATES NO SHELTERS!
Humane Watch:  The TRUTH about the Humane Society of the United States!
The video HSUS doesn't want you to see!
RAOAL:  Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~