[accmemberdiscussion] Page from ConsumerFreedom.com

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:40:33 -0500 (EST)

You have been sent this message from Donna (Djsdosido@xxxxxxx) as a courtesy of ConsumerFreedom.com

Comments: Thought y'all might want to read this.

Attack Dog
If you're on any of the many e-mail lists maintained by the Humane Society of the United States, you probably saw a desperate plea for money last night from HSUS president Wayne Pacelle. There's nothing unusual about that -- HSUS sits up and begs for dollars countless times each year. But what made this piece unusual was that it consisted almost entirely of ridiculous attacks on the Center for Consumer Freedom. Go ahead and look. We want you to read it. It's one of the best examples we've seen of the kind of scorched-earth politics this so-called "humane society" practices. ...

To view the entire document, go to http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/4100

Copyright © 1997-2010 Center for Consumer Freedom. Tel: 202-463-7112.