[accmemberdiscussion] Fwd: Help keep $250K out of the hands of HSUS!

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ADTshowbreeders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ScottieNewsNetwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:11:50 EST

In case you haven't received this already...................

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)
 and _http://www.igive.com_ (http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)