[accmemberdiscussion] Fwd: AKC's Taking Command - November 2010

  • From: Djsdosido@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:14:10 EST

It really is very important to make personal contact with your state
legislators now.

Donna  & the Dosido Gang
Remlap, Alabama
Visit me at _www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com_
(http://www.doublenickellife.blogspot.com/)   and help support the Alabama
Canine Coalition by
shopping/searching through  _http://www.goodsearch.com_
(http://www.goodsearch.com/)
 and _http://www.igive.com_ (http://www.igive.com/)

Every year of  dog love is worth seven years of the human stuff. (Michael
Rosen)