[accmemberdiscussion] CALL-IN: "Shooting Straight with Jim Dark" - Saturday 9/12 3:00 pm

  • From: "Theresa Moreno Cook" <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Legal_Samoyed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GA-pet-law@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:56:07 -0500

Theresa

Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama <http://www.raoal.com/>

The video HSUS wants to hide! <http://tinyurl.com/qldv9k>

From: RPOA Texas Outreach and
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance
"Animal welfare, not animal 'rights'
and, yes, there is a difference."
Permission granted to crosspost.

September 11, 2009

We heard from some of you who didn't receive our notice last time about
being on Jim Dark's radio show in time to listen and call in .  The good
news is you get another chance!

Jim is having Responsible Pet Owners Alliance on again Saturday (tomorrow)!
This time the entire hour will cover "Animal Rights" including the Cass
Sunstein appointment as Regulatory Czar by President Obama.  Patte Titus
(RPOA member and president of the San Antonio German Shorthaired Pointer
Club) and Mary Beth Duerler (Executive Director of RPOA) will both be guests
for the entire hour.

Tune in to the Dallas AM radio show "Straight Shooting with Jim Dark"
tomorrow Saturday, September 12, from 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
Dallas Radio Station is CNN 1190.

If you are out of listening range, for streaming audio go to
<http://www.cnn1190.com/> www.CNN1190.com and choose "Listen Live."

Call ins are accepted at (214) 787-1190 and encouraged by Jim.  He'd love to
hear from you!

RPOA Texas Outreach (501C4 Nonprofit)
www.rpoatexasoutreach.org <http://www.rpoatexasoutreach.org/>
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance (501C3 Nonprofit)
www.responsiblepetowners.org <http://www.responsiblepetowners.org/>

900 NE Loop 410  #311-D
San Antonio, TX  78209
$15 Annual dues (January - December)