[accmemberdiscussion] An email I received that might be of interest to ACC......

  • From: Jdfolmar@xxxxxxx
  • To: accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:17:04 EDT

BEGIN FORWARDED  MESSAGE:

Alabama Spay/Neuter would love to invite any and all  rescuers, rescue
groups, shelters, etc. to their upcoming Open House.  Please e-mail  Peggy
Cropp
at _peggycropp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:peggycropp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   with the
name of your organization and your address so that an invitation can be
mailed to you and/or your group.  If you would prefer an e-mailed  invitation,
then please just give her your e-mail  address.
This will be a wonderful time to meet your fellow  rescuers, shelter
workers, animal lovers, etc. in the community.
I know nothing about this organization, but thought  it could be of
interest to the ACC.
Damon