[accmemberdiscussion] Re: Alert from Mississippi

  • From: "BONNIE HALE" <BFANCITP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:58:07 -0600

Hi,   I was at my toy club meeting last night and we were discussing the
writing of letters to help curb the enthusiam of legislaters at al to make more
laws that do not correct the problems and affect the good with the bad.
They asked if they joined the ACC as a club, if there might be a way we could
send out a click on letter to send to the legislators in question, maybe with
minor adjustments as there are on some sites.
  Thanks, Bonnie