[accmemberdiscussion] AL: Response from Maddie's Fund re: MSN

  • From: Theresa M Cook <southnmist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Legal Samoyed <legal_samoyed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ACC <accmemberdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:50:45 -0500

In case you'd seen posts on Maddie's Fund working with Spay Neuter Alabama
(MSN), here is the truth behind those posts (recepient info has been removed).

Theresa
RAOAL Responsible Animal Owners of Alabama
The video HSUS wants to hide!
~~~If you can't stand BEHIND our troops...feel free to stand in FRONT of
them!!! ~~~