[AI] Re: What is a podcast?

  • From: "rajesh asudani" <rajeshasudani@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:40:10 -0800

Yes, I can better understand the relevance of news compilation and
distribution via e mail. besides   irrelevant matter on the website, many
times,  a news story is continued over several links making it necessary to
read it in fragments. However, the hindu is a notable exception to this
trend.

I would like to add, that in addition to compilation of news in a text file,
sufficient scope should also be provided for easy navigation to the news
items of one's interest, instead of having to read the entire thing.

Rajesh.
Regards

Rajesh.