[AI] USING HINDI SOFTWARE FOR CBSE EXAMINATION

  • From: "Vikas Kapoor" <dl_vikas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access India" <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:23:27 +0530

Hi List members!
I'm proud to have disclosed that Satvir, the student of tenth CLASS AT the
Blind Relief Association, who sometime back invented the Hindi software for
writing, based on the Brailler keyboard layout, Has today faced his own CBSE
Hindi exam with the help of that only. In about four hours, he wrote nearly ten
pages with 5400 words. It has certainly opened a great opportunity for those
who have Hindi as their medium of instructions because Hindi medium students
are always at a disadvantage especially when it comes to using computer
technology particularly in an exam like CBSE. I hope in the coming years, more
and more students would come forward and learn this technology and face their
Hindi or Hindi related exams with the help of this only. Once again, my
appreciations for that young boy for this courageous initiatives and indeed for
the CBSE, which allowed to use that evolving technology in its main examination.
Regards,
Vikas Kapoor,
msn ID:
dl_vikas@xxxxxxxxxxx