accessible-iOS reading emails automatically

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:24:50 -0500

Hello,

When I just got my iPhone Voice Over used to read email messages automatically.
Recently, however, this is not the case.  Now When I tap and the message is
opened I have to flick down with two fingers to start reading the message. Is
there an special setting that I have to adjust in order to make this to happen?

Thanks

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones